So this is just my opinion of some really good software that I use. I hope it’ll help you out :D.
Computer protection and stuff:
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. This will help clean malicious malware that may be calling your computer home.
- Spy-Bot Search and Destroy. This will help get rid of nasty spyware and whatnot.
- Microsoft Security Essentials. This is good all around protection for your machine.
- Avg Anti Virus. While I’ve never used it, Ive heard nothing but good things about it.
- CC Cleaner. A useful program for removing other programs.
Computer Tools and Productivity:
- 7zip. Good for unzipping files.
- Winrar. Good for opening Rar files and a bunch of other unique file formats.
- Adobe. Adobe is software that you will get a lot of use out of. My favorites are Reader and Rome.
- Java. Java allows you to run programs that require Java. Very useful.
- Biblemax. The full Bible in different translations.
- Paint.net. Kind of like paint, but a whole lot stronger and with more tools.
- Pod to Pc. A useful program for managing Ipod Music.
- Darkroom. A good wordprocessing program that allows for full focus and productivity.
Entertainment and Games:
- IJJI reactor. A good program for accessing all of IJJI’s free online games.
- Acid Express 7.0. A music making program thats free, easy to use, comes with free loops, and gives free loops out every week.
- Audacity. A program that is good for managing audio recordings.
- iTunes. Like anything needs to be said about this awesome program.
This is my opinion of internet browsers, from first to last.
- Safari. Fast and simple to use. Plus its awesome, Duh.
- Google Chrome. Cool, customizable, and very safe.
- Internet Explorer. Classic, reliable, and fairly simple.
- Firefox. Stylish, popular, and does its job.
Most of the can be found on download.cnet.com
I advise that you scan your computer with the virus scanners and cleaners fairly often.
I hope I helped ya’ll out.
Thanks for reading. Love you guys! God Bless!